JOB TITLE: GRADUATE STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER REPORTING STRUCTURE:
Reports to the Senior Engineer but with ultimate responsibility to the Consultancy Director.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have legal status to work in the UK.
- Hold a relevant degree.
- Working towards Chartered status of a structural engineer.
- Hold a full driving license with access to a vehicle with business use insurance cover.
The candidate is required to assist with the delivery of contracts, and communication of information to clients, architects or their nominated representatives, project design team members, suppliers, and relevant members of the company staff. They will also report to senior management.MAIN DUTIES:
- The candidate must be computer literate with the ability to operate standard Microsoft Office applications, with a willingness to learn new job specific software (Tedds Tekla, Master Series or similar) and be familiar with the use of AutoCAD software.
- To assist with the organisation, control and management of contracts within the office.
- To attend site if required for the purpose of carrying out surveys, site investigations and attending meetings if requested.
- To assist with liaising with clients, their representatives, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors in order to convey design information, receive and interpret data and solve any problems relating to company services.
- To assist with liaising with colleagues if required to determine solutions to engineering problems.
- To carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Senior Design Engineer and/ senior members of the company.
- Subsidies Healthcare Provision by Westfield Health
- Monthly On-site Wellbeing Therapist
- Benefit hub offering discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
- Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance Plan