Graduate Site Technician
Salary: 23,000 - 28,000
No experience required!
A leading geotechnical contractor based near Slough is seeking a fresh graduate to train up on a variety of site investigation and contaminated land projects around the South-East. Whether you studied geology, environmental science, geotechnical engineering, earth sciences or geography, this is the perfect opportunity to apply your environmental knowledge to real world projects and kickstart your career.
The Graduate Site Technician selected will be offered:
- A great starting salary ( 23,000 - 28,000).
- Fantastic benefits, pension scheme and bonus opportunities.
- Specialist industry training.
- Continued Professional Development and opportunities for career progression.
This Graduate Site Technician role will require frequent work outdoors and on site. You'll be working on large-scale water monitoring, contaminated land and site investigation projects, taking samples, monitoring materials, supervising site work, report writing, borehole logging, trial pitting and assisting the wider team where required.
Therefore, to considered for this Graduate Site Technician role you should:
- Have a degree in an industry relevant subject (for example geology, environmental science, physical geography or geo-environmental engineering).
- Have a keen interest in outdoor, hands-on work and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Hold a full and clean UK driving licence (this is essential).
- Have a full right to work in the UK.
- Live a commutable distance to Slough and the surrounding area.
If you are interested in this or other roles Engineering/Remediation roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.