Graduate Service Delivery Executive
25,000 - 30,000 plus excellent benefits
Milton Keynes, office based.
This role is part of a brand-new team dedicated to exceptional customer service to all clients. Going above and beyond what would be expected of customer service. This includes, but is not limited to: ensuring reporting is accurate and on time, regular checking in with clients to see if there are any problems you can solve for them, liaising with internal teams across the entire company to see if improvements can be made to any of the processes that they currently undertake, appropriately challenging the "this is how we've always done it" mentality and coming up with new and innovative solutions to ongoing problems.
This role is perfect for you if you're focused on client engagement and going 'above and beyond' for your customers.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensuring that SLA and KPI obligations are being met and exceeded, escalating appropriately where this is not the case.
- Ensure that quality standards are met in terms of ticketing and reporting by internal teams.
- Identify process/service improvement opportunities.
- Ensure SLA/KPI adherence and fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Provide support to internal teams in terms of communication with affected customers around major incidents, planned works and updates to services.
- Prepare internal and client-facing reports relating to service and present them to senior management.
- Provide internal reports on client satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Customer Service based role.
- A desire to work in the IT/Cloud industry.
- Ability to interact confidently with clients, both written and verbal.
- Must have a can-do attitude and passion to ensure service excellence.
- Must have a calm and collected approach to high-pressure situations.
- Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly organised and methodical approach.
Package - 25,000 - 30,000 basic salary, plus excellent benefits such as: paid parking, annual bonus, health care, life assurance and more.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.