Graduate SEN Teaching Assistants
85 - 110 PER DAY (DEPEDNDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity or to gain experience in the classroom?
SEND Schools across North London are looking for a confident, creative Graduate SEN Teaching Assistants to add value to their supportive, successful, and positive team.
SEN Teaching Assistant- Support Role Job Description
- Teaching Assistant providing SEN Support
- Starting ASAP
- 85- 110 per day (depending on experience)
- Full-time, full academic year, term-time only.
Within your role as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, you will provide targeted support to pupils with SEN including ASD, ADHD, Global Delay and Down Syndrome. You will also assist with the management of the class, carry out interventions and deliver programmes tailored to children's needs.
Additionally, this Teaching Assistant role is perfect to provide a valuable experience for aspiring Psychologist, Counsellors, Therapist, Primary School Teachers and more.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant- Support Role
- Provide support for pupils across EYFS, KS1 & KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5 with SEN & behavioural requirements
- Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils
- Strong inclusion team to support you and the pupils
Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant - Support Role
- A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for all pupils to flourish within
- Previous experience working with children
- Creative, confident and caring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion in supporting those with Special Educational Needs
Apply online with an up to date CV to be considered for the position.