Graduate Science Technician
85 - 100 Per day - Term Time (Full time)
Veritas Education are currently working alongside a mainstream secondary school in Brent who are looking for support staff within their science department. You will be working as part of a team alongside teachers and the senior science technician undertaking practical duties when appropriate and also support students within the classes.
As Graduate Science Technician duties will include preparation of materials and equipment of science lessons, carrying out risk assessments, keep check of stock and disposing of waste appropriately. Alongside the technician role you will also be expected to support students during practical sessions.
- Science based degree
- Previous experience within an laboratory
- Ideal to have experience working within an educational setting (e.g. working with children)
- Subject to Enhanced DBS Check
Please apply by submiting your CV if you are interested in the role. Alternatively contact Tiv at Veritas education on (phone number removed)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'