Job Title: Graduate School Support Assistant
Location: Primary Schools across Leeds
Type: Part-time or Full-time opportunities
Hours: Flexible daily supply or long-term permanent opportunities available
Salary: 80- 90 per day
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in education? Are you still at University looking for ad-hoc supply. We have exciting opportunities for Graduate School Support Assistants to join various Primary Schools across Leeds. Whether you're seeking part-time or full-time work, we offer flexible hours to accommodate your schedule.
- Provide support to teachers in classroom activities
- Assist with lesson preparation and planning
- Work with small groups or individual students to provide targeted support
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to meet the diverse needs of students
- A degree in a relevant field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for education and working with children
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time hours
- Ability to start ASAP or in January
- Competitive daily rate ( 80- 90 per day)
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Flexible working hours
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to make a positive impact in the lives of young learners, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and contribute to the success of our Primary School students.
Please submit your CV in response to this advert or for further information please call Emma on (phone number removed).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'