Graduate Scheme - Personal Injury Paralegal
Ready to step into the legal world?
Express Solicitors are currently ranked 80 out of more than 10,000 law firms in the UK and ranked in the top ten for the Best Law Firm to work for in the UK by Best Companies. We have a 5-star ranking with Trust Pilot from over 4,500 reviews, which, coming from our clients, means a lot to us.
What we offer
Our Personal Injury Paralegal Graduate Scheme is the ultimate first step to becoming qualified!
- We're not like other law firms- we take our trainees straight from our current paralegals
- As a paralegal you can progress to your training contract in just 6-18 months
- Qualify via LPC or SQE degree apprenticeship
- 14 weeks of advanced and tailored training to ensure you're a successful paralegal
- 3 appraisals per year and weekly session with your supervisor to guide you
With 85 current trainee solicitors, we're sure to have the perfect fit for you! And the best part? You get to work in Personal Injury Law to see if it is the right fit for you.
Who are we looking for?
- Aspiring Personal Injury Paralegals with strong legal academic achievements (LLB, GDL, LLM, LPC or equivalent), with relevant work experience
- Full time availability is required from Monday 15th April 2024 and no holidays booked for the first 12 weeks
Things you want to know
- Salary - £22,000 per annum.
- Hours - 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday with a 5pm finish on Friday
- Hybrid Working - 3/2 alternative working from home pattern staff after probation
- Holidays - 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office) PLUS a day off for your birthday after 2 years' service
- Benefits - Lots of benefits like holiday buyback, death in service, free fruit, Employee Assistant Programme, paid social events
Click apply now!
Closing date Friday 29th March 2024
We rate skill and ability above all else and our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.