Platform Resourcing are working with a multi-national Engineering company that are currently in an exciting time of expansion and looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator.
This role will offer fast paced career progression, with multiple opportunities within this large organisation. They are very focused on developing careers and have a multi-billion turnover.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with business customers, mainly large BlueChip companies in regard to their orders. You will be responsible for the account management of new and existing B2B customers that are making enquiries about new products. Your role will be to offer the correct product advice based on the client's specifications, then creating a quotation for customers. You will liaise with internal departments to arrange manufacture of products, processing orders accurately and on time, as well as arranging delivery in line with customer expectations. You will then provide aftercare support, ensuring customers are happy with their orders.
Internal Sales Coordinator Benefits:
- Salary of up to 35,000 totally dependent on experience
- Hours - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm with a 4.00pm finish every Friday
- 10% yearly bonus
- Excellent internal progression opportunities and very low turnover in staff, most remaining their whole careers
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Excellent Contributory Pension
- Brand new modern office facilities
- Free On-site Parking
Internal Sales Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling both incoming email and telephone inquiries in regard to products based on individual company requirements.
- Building rapport with both prospective and existing customers including multinational BlueChip companies.
- Reviewing customer specifications and drawings to be able to provide consultative advice, promoting suitable products matching their requirements.
- Arrange review meetings with Sales Engineers when there are special order requirements.
- Providing accurate pricing, taking into account materials used, project size, urgency and product alterations required.
- Liaising with internal teams including production to establish lead times as well as suitable dispatch times.
- Preparing and issuing quotations to customers, negotiating on cost where possible.
- Following up on quotations to secure orders with customers for both new and repeat business.
- Review and validate quoted delivery dates with the manufacturing team prior to order entry.
- Processing orders accurately, ensuring all information is up to date and correct.
- Notifying customers of any delivery changes or delays, ensuring relationships are maintained.
- Making amendments and adjustments to orders when required, as well as cancellations.
- Keep up to date with new product developments and technologies.
Internal Sales Coordinator Essential Experience/Qualifications:
- Experience within an internal sales coordination or technical order processing role within and engineering or manufacturing company.
- Experience of processing orders for large organisations, with experience of liaising with manufacturing or production teams to establish lead times and delivery dates.
- Experience of working with technical products, able to pick up product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confident to account manage customers, providing consultative advice on products.
- Experience of establishing lead times or arranging delivery of products.
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise your own workload.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite software (e.g. Word, Excel, MS project, etc)
Desirable but non-essential:
- Knowledge of process equipment
- A degree in a relevant engineering qualification
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV online immediately, we will be in touch as soon as possible. For any further information, please contact the Newport Branch of Platform Resourcing
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties' interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited's commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call us on (phone number removed) before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency