Are you a recent graduate with a passion for business and the drive to succeed? The UK's largest supplier of electrical equipment to business and trade customers is offering an exciting opportunity to join their comprehensive graduate programme designed to cultivate the next generation of sales leaders and managers.
About the Company
The company you'll be joining recognises the importance of nurturing talent and building a strong succession plan. Their graduate programme was established over a decade ago to bring in bright and ambitious graduates who are eager to learn about business operations. They seek individuals who are money-motivated and aspire to become effective salespeople and future managers.
Graduate Training Programme: First 6 months
- Develop a core knowledge of how the business operates - warehouse, logistics, supply chain, administration, IT software, and marketing.
- Get hands-on with the vast product range and learn about different manufacturers and the electrical distribution industry.
- Start building relationships, making deals and advising customers face-to-face over the trade counter e.g. electricians, contractors and tradespeople.
- Begin your formal sales training course, staying overnight alongside other Graduate Trainees from across the company.
- Complete workbook assessments to underpin your learning and development and receive financial incentives for each one passed to a required standard.
- Move to internal sales account management, engaging with business customers over the phone e.g. construction companies, local government authorities, housing developers and hotels.
- Learn business development strategies and how to target and win new trading accounts.
12 months and beyond
- Progress to a diverse business-to-business field sales management position, with increased earning potential and bigger bonuses.
- Travel locally in your company car, meeting clients, discussing projects, and arranging social activities.
- Work towards running your own business in the group, learning about staff management, purchasing, profit and loss, etc. The business operates in a decentralised manner, allowing local managers to make informed decisions that drive the business forward.
Apply Today to Find Out More
If you're ready to kick-start your career in a company that values innovation, autonomy, and career development, this is the graduate program for you. We seek graduates who are money-motivated, relationship builders, competitive, and driven. If you have a passion for sales and the ability to build lasting relationships, apply today!