Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Fife - must be located in a commutable distance
Salary: Up to £29,000
As a relatively junior role in the team, this role would suit someone early on in their career with commercial experience, or a graduate with work experience.
We're currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join a prominent UK-based business group, the industry leader in the Construction niche. This role is a part of their expanding inside Sales team and offers a fantastic opportunity for learning and development within the company.
Our client has a strong presence across Europe and aims to achieve a turnover of over £100 million. They are known for their forward-thinking approach, valuing hard work, perseverance, and diversity. Many of their leaders have advanced through the ranks, showcasing the potential for internal growth.
With our client's rapid growth, this role is your chance to jump on board and grow with the business.
We are in search of a dynamic and versatile professional to fill the role of a Sales Administrator for our client. This multifaceted position spans across the sales team and working with stakeholders internally and externally. Offering the ideal candidate a chance to work within the sales team, gaining valuable exposure to various facets of business. We seek someone agile, adaptable, and capable of handling diverse tasks in support of their ambitious expansion plans.
- Manage incoming sales inquiries from team members and ensure the accurate submission of warranty requests.
- Demonstrate accountability for sales activities, upholding a superior level of customer service.
- Efficiently handle customer account queries and meticulously record quotes and feedback in the CRM system, providing accessible information to both F2F and internal sales teams.
- Swiftly and accurately process sales orders in adherence to company procedures.
- Maintain the precision of CRM data, including updating machine counts and customer categories, and support internal and F2F teams with administrative tasks, such as updating custom pricing records.
- Manage sample product requests and coordinate ETA inquiries from customers in collaboration with logistics.
- Accurately log cases to record sales order issues and coordinate Proof of Delivery (POD) requests from logistics, forwarding them to customers.
- Regularly post daily activity and financial targets into company communication forums for comprehensive reporting.
- Experience working in a sales environment (field-based or over the phone).
- Track record of over-achieving targets.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and supportive learning and development.
- Progression opportunities.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental Insurance.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme.
- On-site parking
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; (url removed)
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.