Graduate Sales Account Manager
Apple Products into Education
£24,000 Base + Uncapped Commission + £12K OTE + Corporate Benefits
Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Limited are delighted to be working with a new and exciting client. They are technology specialists for education and business, who place a high value on their culture, teamwork, rewarding staff, a benefits scheme & employee assistance programme.
Their mission is to change people s lives with technology. They are proud to be an Apple Authorised Education Specialist (AAES), Google for Education and Microsoft Surface partner, helping educational institutes with the strategy of their technology plan, providing products and accessories, installing devices and solutions, offering a range of professional technical services & support, and delivering professional training to empower staff and students.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Education Account Manager to join their established Apple focused education sales team. This position reports to the Head of Education and you will be allocated dedicated Regions to manage
The ideal Graduate candidate will be the type of individual who can create professional relationships with customer stakeholders and colleagues, making planned decisions about what work needs to be done and when, in order to manage and expand your Region/s sales.
- Management of Key Accounts and Development of Accounts
- Existing account retention
- Opening new business opportunities
- Closing and managing strategic project sales and larger value opportunities
- Executing Key and Development Account plans
- Explaining our clients value proposition to each customer
- Building relationships with key contacts and stakeholders
- Understanding client needs and aligning products, solutions and added value propositions accordingly
- Achieving and exceeding margin based targets
- Managing and growing an accurate sales pipeline
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Updating system-based CRM with relevant end user data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Time management skills