Salary: £21K-24K Basic Salary + Commission. Year 1 earnings of £35K, Year 2 £45K and Year 3 £60K.
The company is a fast-growing modern Recruitment agency that has enjoyed many successful years as a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Technology sector focusing on the American market. They have offices in London, Leeds, New York and Manchester and offer US relocation opportunities to top performers within the business. They are looking for ambitious graduates to join their award-winning team.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Role
- Conducting business development calls to attract new business from clients
- Researching your market
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Account Management
- Interviewing candidates
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Using Recruitment tools to source talent and fill vacancies
- Calling prospective candidates and clients
- Building a personal brand in your chosen market
- Attending networking events
- Closing new business opportunities
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
- A full Career development programme
- Graduate training academy (tailored training programme)
- Quarterly Trip; including Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Meribel
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Monthly Top Biller rewards: Getaway for 2 people
- Friday FREE drinks
- Beer Fridge, Xbox and 75 TV
- Half-day off on Friday when you hit your weekly target
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Annual Luxury Christmas & Summer Party
- LinkedIn Training
- Opportunity to travel to the USA & relocate to the USA-based office after a year.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Requirements
- The Company are looking for dynamic graduates who are outgoing by nature with exceptional drive, resilience and ambition.
- Excellent personal skills
- Good academics, ideally degree educated
- Financially motivated
- A sense of achievement - sport, internships etc
- Work ethic
- Self confidence
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.