Associate Technology Recruitment Consultant Derby
20-24k basic + unlimited bonus potential (realistic £35-45k earnings in Year 1) + benefits
Winner of Best Specialist Agency of the Year 2021 - Global Recruiter Awards and Investors in People platinum accredited.
Xpertise Recruitment is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy that specializes in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK. Working alongside Directors with many years' experience, and a thriving market, it really is a great time to join the industry.
With unrivalled career progression opportunities, uncapped earnings potential and amazing incentives, the Recruitment Industry is a highly attractive career for ambitious graduates looking to get ahead in their careers.
You will work in a niche market which gives you the opportunity to really become an expert in your market.
We can train you on technology, and how to do the day job, all we need from you is the drive to succeed.
We live and breathe our values-
v We are human
v We care
v We are driven
v We know our markets
v We are collaborative
v We make a difference to candidates by helping them with their careers and to clients by helping them hire the best talent.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Sourcing and screening the right talent through researching, headhunting, advertising, and networking (attending regular conferences, events, and meetings)
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with the view of placing talent into existing and new clients within your specialist practice
- Relationship building with candidates and clients through regular meetings
- Assessing and responding to the needs of clients or assignments
- Managing the full recruitment process including sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating offers and beyond
- Offering CV, interview, and general career advice
- Working against Targets
What are we looking for?
- University degree
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Competitive, determined and a resilient work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and a love of networking
- Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
- Target driven
- Authentic and Professional with a strong team work ethic
- History of achievements and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone-tell us about your achievements when you apply, we really want to hear them!
Xpertise Benefits & Incentives:
- Structured career paths to develop long term careers
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Quarterly Team incentives to the likes of Amsterdam, Miami, Skiing in Austria
- Additional Monthly and Quarterly incentives that reward performance
- Company-wide team events
- Award winning structured modular training program right through your Xpertise career and access to some of the industry s top consultants.
- Supplemental Pay
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay