Description And Requirements
Ardmore have been at the forefront in delivering hundreds of major projects across London. Some of our iconic projects include the Corinthia Hotel, Old War Office restoration and the Greenwich Peninsula.
We build homes, offices, hotels, schools, medical centres, parks, playgrounds - every facility our great city needs. And we do it with passion. With sensitivity. With style!
Ensuring that the participating graduates are comfortable with Ardmore's commercial processes by providing them with continuous on-the-job training, seminars and generally helping them to gain a better understanding of these processes.
We are looking to hire a Graduate Quantity Surveyor for our sites across London. If you have recently completed/Obtained your degree in Quantity Surveying, then get in touch!
- Assist the commercial department in the delivery of confirmed project tasks and goals.
- Provide appropriate assistance with the procurement of Sub-Contract; Consultant and Supply only work packages.
- Measurement/take off building materials quantities, produce schedules and preparation of bills of quantities for use in the procurement process.
- Prepare and co-ordinate labour only payments.
- Assist as required with CVR process.
- Assist as required with change management process, both for subcontractors and clients.
- Assist where required with drafting correspondence to subcontractors and suppliers as appropriate for review by PQS/MQS
- Assistance with the procurement of Sub-Contractors; Consultants and Suppliers
We're Looking For:
- Min 2:1 BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management Quantity Surveying.
- CSCS Academically Qualified Person.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Previous experience on site advantageous (work placement / summer placements).
Example of Company Benefits (Dependent on role level)
- Competitive Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Pay scheme
- Medical Cover (Most pre-existing conditions are covered) - Dependent on role level
- Competitive holiday allowances, starting with 25 + bank holidays and going up to 30 days + Bank holidays (dependant on length of service), Day off on your birthday also included!
- Competitive pension scheme to help you for when you retire
- Life Assurance (Paying 4 your salary)
- Relevant professional membership fees paid and continued support with your professional growth and Learning.
- Generous Staff referral scheme, paying up to 3,500
- The opportunity to save up to 25% on your bike via the Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on 100's of retailers and Gyms
Further Information About the Role
Kindly be aware that this advertisement for our job vacancy may not encompass all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described. It is subject to potential amendments at the sole discretion of Ardmore.
For a full role profile, please contact us directly at
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us using if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application.
Candidate Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice. To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > privacy notice.