DATS Recruitment, a leading agency in connecting skilled professionals with top companies, is currently seeking a dynamic Quantity Surveyor with 2 + years experience to join our client s team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in the commercial control of various projects, contributing to their success. If you are an ambitious graduate with a passion for Quantity Surveying, we invite you to be a part of our vibrant team.
What Does the Job Involve of a Quantity Surveyor?
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will be an integral part of the project controls team based in Warrington, with occasional travel to Scotland as part of a framework project.
Working within the NEC4 suite of contracts, you will assist in the commercial control of on-site projects, ensuring the delivery of expected contract margins for our esteemed clients.
- Conduct Interim Valuations, Variations, and Final Accounts.
- Administer Subcontract Payment Certificates and perform Cost Value Reconciliations.
- Utilise Unifier software for the effective administration of the NEC4 Contract.
- Monitor subcontract costs, Labour Allocation sheets, and company costs to align project costs with contract margins.
- Update the internal project database for effective observation and progression of project costs.
- Implement and control Risk management techniques.
- Oversee Subcontract orders, project tenders, and pre-contract information.
- Monitor material purchases to ensure alignment with tender allowances.
- Manage the commercial delivery of projects in line with the overall framework contract margin.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience working with a multi-discipline contracting organisation.
- Experienced in working under the NEC contract format.
- Experience working within a framework contract.
- Utilisation of a contract administration tool such as Unifier.
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 per annum.