Graduate Quality Administrator, Upto 23,000 - depending on experience, Permanent position
Working hours - standard days
This is an excellent opportunity to get training and support to start your career,
We seek a dynamic Graduate keen on growth and training for a Quality department role within our Clients Commercial and Industrial Division. This position, demands an individual who is wanting that growth and development within a Quality department.
Who this job would suit: Ideal for a recent Graduate with a keen eye for detail, IT literacy, and enthusiastic to work within a fast-paced office environment. The successful candidate will be adept at handling a high volume of information, possess strong communication skills, and confident to learn about demonstrating a proactive approach to error prevention.
- Organise project-specific information on Workspace, hard copies, or local folders.
- Review and correct documentation errors.
- Verify Supplier Test Certifications for material traceability.
- Chase missing or delayed material test certifications.
- Assist with supplier issues/NCRs.
- Escalate material traceability errors or delays to Project and Quality Managers.
- Support NCR and SAM software activities (creating contracts, downloading reporting information).
- Perform ad hoc duties as necessary within your capabilities.
- Opportunities for professional growth and training.
- Exposure to diverse projects.
Salary: Dependent on experience, 22,000 - 23,000
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on (phone number removed), or email your CV to (url removed)