Role: Graduate Planner
Salary: 22000- 26000
We are proud to be representing an independent town planning consultancy that work in sectors such as strategic land, Residential, Student Schemes, Commercial, and Specialist Residential. Due to a healthy workload are on the search for an Assistant Planner to join the office in Cardiff.
Essential Criteria for a Graduate Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or working towards Chartership.
- Understanding at a practical level in property.
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Graduate Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Attend and report with clients at regular project meetings.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Holiday package.
- Great support system.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on (url removed) or call on (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.