Job Title: Graduate Planner Assistant Planner
Salary: Attractive salary + Strong benefits package
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading consultancy who is looking for a Graduate Planner or Assistant Planner to Join the team in the Wolverhampton office.
- Relevant degree; candidates who have completed or in the process of completing an RTPI accredited degree in a related discipline will be favourably considered.
- Clear ability to communicate effectively
- A team player, whilst being self-motivated and proactive
- Be pragmatic, proactive and passionate about planning
- Deliver against client requirements
Why should you apply?
- Attractive salary
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with some of their most high value clients.
- Fantastic opportunity to build upon experiences and skillsets
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable candidates ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Josh Jones on (phone number removed) or (url removed)