We are recruiting for a Graduate to work for our client based in Kendal for a Trainee Packaging Technician. You will assist with the creation, design and successful implementation of new artwork and packaging formats for our award-winning client based in Kendal. This could be a great opportunity for a graduate with a keen eye for detail to build on their experience.
This is a full time role based at their headquarters in Kendal. Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the Packaging Development Technician with all aspects of Packaging development hence ensuring coordination of factory trials, creation of packaging specifications for the factory, & support to the team for product launches.
- Assist with external environmental sustainability factors affecting the packaging agenda in recommendations which will help the business to stay on track with peer group across the market.
- Assist in the research for new packing design and technologies.
- Assist with developing partnership with equipment and packing materials suppliers and manufacturers.
- Be prepared to attend relevant Packaging and Sustainability Trade shows & relevant Expert events to stay ahead of the challenges facing the industry and planet.
What you'll need:
- 1 - 2 year's experience in general business administration is essential
- Previous experience in packaging co-ordination is an advantage
- Good communications skills, written, verbal and in-person
- Organisation and planning with great attention to detail
- A strong sense of responsibility, curiosity and a proactive attitude
- Problem solving capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please contact Pip Gray on (phone number removed) for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.