Graduate Mechanical Building Services Engineer
My client is one of the north west's leading multidiscipline engineering firms who specialize in their sustainability and building services. My client is looking to add a Graduate Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join their offices in Preston.
Responsibilities for the Graduate Mechanical Building Services Engineer include:
- Working alongside the Senior Mechanical Engineer on a range of projects that vary on scale and the sector it is in.
- Working with clients both internally and externally, providing them design and technical advice on projects
- Working alongside architects, structural engineers, and contractors to help support the design and specifications of renewable technologies
- Carrying out the completion of drawings, reports, and specifications
Requirements for the Graduate Mechanical Building Services Engineer:
- BEng or MEng within a Mechanical or Building Services engineering field
- Onsite experience within building services is desirable, as well as good knowledge of the industry.
- Experience with industry relevant software's such as Revit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress within the company
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on or email . There are many more roles available on our website at . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.