Our successful manufacturing company is investing heavily in its site and has exciting plans for growth. As part of these plans, it has identified manufacturing engineering as a key area for the business and, having recently appointed an experienced production engineer, is looking to hire a graduate engineer to join the team.
- Support the Production engineer implement manufacturing processes that improve efficiency, reduce waste, and increase productivity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve production issues.
- Assist the Production Engineer by creating work instructions, process flow diagrams, and standard operating procedures.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence of quality issues.
- Participate in new product development projects to ensure manufacturability and cost-effectiveness.
This is a great opportunity for a degree qualified (or equivalent) engineer to establish a career in Manufacturing Engineering. As well as excellent benefits package the company offers a fantastic working culture.