Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: 24,000 - 26,000
Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in an established geotechnical consultancy? Based in Bath, this company has 10 years of experience in the industry and a geotechnical team of approximately 10 people, allowing for a solid background and support network to assist and train you on a variety of exciting projects.
The Graduate Geotechnical Engineer position offers:
- A competitive graduate salary ( 24,000 - 26,000)
- Excellent training to kickstart your career.
- Range of exciting and varied projects.
- Outdoor and active work, as well as focused time in office.
- Company benefit and pension scheme.
The successful Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will be trained in all areas of ground investigation and geotechnical engineering. You'll be working on site and in office, carrying out ground soil logging, preparing samples, supervising drilling, writing technical reports and focussing on specialist training to ensure a smooth transition into the industry.
To be considered for the Graduate Geotechnical Engineer position you should:
- Have a degree in Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering, or a relevant subject.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Experience as a geotechnical engineer is preferable, but not essential.
- Be enthusiastic and keen to demonstrate geotechnical knowledge developed in university.
- A full right to work in the UK.
- Live in or near to Bath is also essential.
If you are interested in this or other roles Engineering/Environmental roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.