Graduate Geology Technician
Salary: 23,000 - 27,000
A great opportunity for a Graduate Geologist with a strong academic background to join an industry leading geotechnical contractor as a technician. With a huge range of projects around the Watford area and a specialist team to show you how to apply your educational background to a role, this is a fantastic first position for any graduate with the right academic background.
The Graduate Geology Technician role will provide:
- A competitive salary ( 23,000 - 27,000).
- Fantastic benefits, bonuses and company pension scheme.
- Training from a specialist team on a huge range of projects.
- Continued Professional Development and opportunities for career progression.
The Graduate Geology Technician selected for the role will be starting work on a large-scale water monitoring project. You'll be taking samples, monitoring materials and assisting the wider team where required. Following the completion of this project, you'll then delve more closely into the site investigation, geology focussed side of the role - receiving training in borehole logging, soil sampling, report writing and supervising drilling rigs.
To be considered for this Graduate Geology Technician role you should have:
- Degree level education in geology, environmental science, physical geography, geo-environmental engineering, applied geology, earth sciences or palaeontology.
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
- A full right to work in the UK.
- Live within commutable distance to Watford.
- You should show a keen interest in outdoor, hands-on work and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
If you are interested in this or other roles Engineering/Remediation roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.