Graduate Geologist - Watford
Starting Salary: 23,000 - 25,000
Do you want to work for an employer that will provide you unparalleled ground investigation training while getting a head start in the geotechnical/geoenvironmental field? If so, this is the position for you!
This role is open to geology/geoscience/environmental graduates, no previous experience is required!
The benefits of this graduate geologist role include:
- Competitive starting salary ( 23 - 25,000)
- Annual pay reviews
- Site bonuses
- Opportunity to develop geotechnical and geoenvironmental field work skills
- Varied workload across commercial/residential/industrial/energy sectors
- Clear career progression opportunities
The successful graduate geologist will:
- Be educated to degree level in geology/geoscience/civil engineering
- Have a full UK drivers' licence
- Live local to Watford
- Be eager to get stuck and a develop their skillset
- Be willing to work outside no matter the weather!
This is a site-based role where you will do soil & rock logging, ground gas and water monitoring, trial pitting and window sampling. You will work on a wide range of geotechnical/geoenvironmental ground investigations and develop your hands on geology skills.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).