Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer
Starting Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Are you a recent geology/environmental science graduate looking to take your first steps in the geoenvironmental/geotechnical sector? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in their Cardiff office!
This graduate geoenvironmental engineer position offers:
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Option to work on geotechnical and geoenvironmental projects
- Balanced split between site and office work
- Flexible working
No previous ground investigation experience is required, all you need is a relevant degree (geology/environmental science/earth science etc), a full UK drivers' licence and a willingness to get stuck in and learn! It would be beneficial to live commutable to Cardiff.
The main duties of this graduate geoenvironmental engineer position include:
- Attending contaminated land and geotechnical site investigations
- Soil and rock logging, ground gas and water monitoring and borehole logging
- Supervising sub-contractors
- Writing factual and interpretative reports
- Phase 1 desk studies
- Phase 2 site investigations
- Completing risk assessments
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns on or email .
We have many more vacancies available on our website . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.