A great opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Financial Analyst to join a market leading multi sited organisation based near Hounslow.
In the role of graduate financial analyst you will provide assistance to the UK regional finance team and be responsible for tasks within the weekly and monthly reporting cycles, work on projects within the finance function and gain exposure to the various tasks the Central Finance team undertake.
This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build a successful career in a market-leading organisation with an outstanding reputation in the industry. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, extensive benefits package and the opportunity to fast track your career.
- Preparation, consolidation and review of weekly profit 'flashes'
- Payroll reconciliations , completion of regular reconciliation for each station for Labour Costs and GSE rental cost.
- Prepare labour and equipment cost analysis
- Preparation of month end accounts and related variance analysis
- Review summary month end summary files with Finance Analyst
- Roll over of monthly forecast files
- Routine physical verification of assets and assisting with governance of asset disposal and transfers
- Review supplier invoices in SUN and completing supplier tracker
- Journal posting including accruals and prepayments
- Query resolution for suppliers and customers investigate and resolve discrepancies in financial record
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
- Completed study for a financial or relevant related university degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Organised, able to work to tight deadlines and able to prioritise multiple simultaneous workloads
- Strong computer skills, in particular a good understanding of MS Excel
- Ability to travel within the UK&I at short notice
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that truly supports the development and progression of the individual.