Graduate Environmental Consultant
Location: Swansea - this role is office based so candidates should be based round the area!
Salary: 20,000- 25,000 DOE
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be working with a leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy in their search for a Graduate Environmental Consultant to join the team out of their Llanelli office! The selected applicant will be working within my client's environmental compliance and assessments team & will have the chance to work on projects within the energy, air quality, minerals, noise and waste sectors.
This is a great time to be joining an expanding consultancy that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hold an MSc Degree in Geography / Environmental Science / Geology / Environmental Engineering / Environmental Management or another relevant discipline.
- Full UK driving licence.
You will be responsible for a variety of different duties including:
- Preparation of environmental reports and technical assessments including EIA's
- Undertaking Environmental Permit Applications and Environmental Risk Assessments
- Assist with air quality, noise and hydrogeological assessments (amongst others)
- Project management
- Assisting with the technical development of the team and workload
- Continued professional development
- Site visits
In return, my client will offer a friendly working environment with a supportive structure & plenty of progression opportunities. A competitive salary, regular salary reviews, flexible working arrangements and many other company benefits can be provided.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender (phone number removed) or email (url removed) . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.