PLC Software Engineer Graduate Level - £25-28k West Midlands Hybrid Working Private Medical Cover
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a graduate level PLC Software Engineer to join a specialist engineering company with significant project work in the West Midlands.
Key aspects of the Graduate PLC Software Engineer role include -
- Initially spend 5-6 weeks in the North West going through a training programme.
- The successful graduate Software Engineer will have some level of controls, instrumentation, automation, software engineering or electrical vocational experience, be that from academia or from a university placement year.
- Attend PLC training courses as well as working alongside experienced, talented PLC Software Engineers
- Opportunity to work from home (once you re bedded into the team)
- Candidates with knowledge of PLC programming, SCADA, HMI design or similar will be well suited.
- Work on software projects for some globally recognised brand names
- The company is an extremely well regarded and successful business; they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book.
- They re open to what type of vendor experience of PLCs you have - knowledge of Rockwell and/or Siemens systems (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley ControlLogix 500/5000) would be useful.
- Computer literate with understanding of structured software design
- Minimum HNC/HND in software engineering, electrical engineering or control systems
- Enthusiasm and positivity for developing sound design solutions
- Driving licence essential
- The company is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has attention to detail and can work alone and/or as part of a team. Good communication skills are essential.
- You will need to be customer facing as you will be expected to work on client site and deal with customers.
The client s project work is based in the West Midlands and is commutable from the following places Birmingham, Solihull, Tamworth, Coventry, Redditch, Halesowen, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas.
Please apply today for an immediate response. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.