At Faradion we build the right teams in the right way. We re a bold decision-making team who want to be the best at what we do, who are committed to excellence and helping our people grow by creating specialised, focused, and hardworking teams. We are seeking Graduate Engineers to join our rapidly expanding Products and Applications team to join us in revolutionising energy technology.
Salary: Highly competitive
The role of Graduate Engineer:
- Assisting and being part of a team designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge batteries
- Covering both mechanical and electrical/electronic aspects of development whilst being trained and overseen by a Technical Lead to ensure multi-disciplinary knowledge of battery development.
- Using engineering design tools to develop mechanical and/or electrical designs.
- Creating and reviewing engineering processes and instructions
- Building prototypes, diagnosing, and resolving problems
- Testing components and batteries against requirements and creating high quality reports.
- Monitor and visit trial customer sites and test locations to ensure the successful operation of battery systems.
- Qualified up to and including a First and/or master s in mechanical, electronic, electrical or Battery/Energy based degrees.
- A pragmatic hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of the use of relevant engineering equipment and instrumentation
- Experience of having produced and reviewed technical reports.
- Excellent data analysis skills including use of appropriate software.
- Demonstrable commitment to continue professional development.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently and maintain a tidy and clean work environment.
- A willingness to undertake appropriate further training and adopt new procedures as and when required.
- Industrial experience (year in industry/sandwich/placement) within either the battery design, development/manufacturing or a near neighbour technology will be advantageous.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries
- Market leading Salary Exchange Pension (up to 10% Faradion contribution from a 5% contribution from you)
- Group Life Assurance (5 X basic annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Generous annual leave allowance (25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Healthy extras a comprehensive employee assistance programme
- Annual leave buying and selling scheme.
- Birthday leave
- Free fresh fruit
- Incredible opportunities for development and career growth
- Eye care vouchers
- Exclusive discounts with leading retailers
- Employee social events
- Wellbeing ambassadors
To apply, please contact Sam Hanson with a current CV via email.