Booth Welsh are looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer to work within our expanding Head Office in Irvine, Ayrshire!
We are ideally looking to recruit someone that has a firm interest in Engineering and Technology and the ability to learn quickly the new processes, new digital tech, and engineering project design work that will come your way.
If you are a recent Graduate with Electrical, Control Systems, Mechanical, Chemical/Process or Instrumentation Engineering degree then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for individuals ideally from the local area or within a daily commute from the office.
Here at Booth Welsh we have a fantastic work life balance and offer some great working conditions including an on-site fully staffed Cafe (coffee on tap sound good?) a gymnasium, fabulous open plan offices that are ideal for Hybrid working that makes us a really great and vibrant place to work.
Below are just some of the things you will be doing once you are fully trained up:
- Creating functional specification
- Interpreting technical user requirements
- Preparing FAT plans as applicable
- Ensuring familiarity with project execution methods and standards
- Configuring application code
- Designing software detail and implementing DDS
- Generating project documentation
- Carrying out source code review
- Carrying our software testing
- Liaising with the client
- Understanding of virtualised techniques and wireless technologies
- Implementation experience across broad client industries
We are building a culture of Emotional Intelligence at Booth Welsh, as part of our Mission and Values, it is our aim to develop and nurture the talent of the entire workforce, empowering people to do better every day and enhance their health, wellbeing, and fulfilment.
We are keen to attract people open to exploring their Emotional Intelligence within our growing business. Our goal is to provide the information and support required to assist everyone with understanding and improving their Emotional Intelligence to help get the best out of yourself and your colleagues.