We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer for our client based in the Leeds area, where you will be involved in contributing to the design and implementation of innovative solutions in the EV sector for the Automotive sector. #
Your responsibilities will include:
- New part/system integration/design and development
- Support the team during the resolution of complex engineering issues
- Learn all aspects of problem solving from Root Cause Analysis through to the deployment of an engineered Permanent Corrective Action
- Learn to prioritise the most urgent issues
- Learn to understand and interpret introduction timing plans and support the team for their introduction to agreed timelines
- Adherence to Design Standards and request support where required
- Use Quality History Reviews and Design Failure Modes & Effects Analyses in new design system design
- Input into concept Selections and adherence Design Standards
- Support the CAD activities during design phase
- Support CAD designs to meet all Design for Manufacture & Service requirements
- Support studies of supplier operations and assist in the identification of efficiency opportunities
- Support the data collection for internal design reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Automotive, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong academic background and a passion for innovation.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Industrial/ Placement year experience in relevant discipline
- Vehicle Electrification knowledge
Want to Apply?
If you are a passionate Graduate Engineer ready to make a significant impact in the automotive industry, please submit your resume, detailing your relevant experience by simply applying below.