Graduate Embedded Software Engineer / Junior Embedded Software Engineer / Graduate Software Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer
is required to join a leading manufacturer based in Kent. You will be working closely with the Electronics and Software Team Leader in a small team of 6: designing, testing, developing, and maintaining the company's high-end products.
You must be eligible to obtain security clearance to the SC level.
30,000 - 35,000
Office-based, moving to hybrid after probation.
Profit Sharing Scheme
Our client is looking for a dedicated individual with a minimum of 2:1 degree in programming, computer science, or electronics engineering subject, to kickstart their career as a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer.
Must be commutable to Kent or willing to relocate.The Graduate Embedded Software Engineer / Junior Software Engineer / Graduate Software Engineer role:
The Graduate Software Engineer / Junior Software Engineer / Graduate Software Developer Lead essential skills:
- Working with the development team on new and existing projects
- Software development (C/C++)
- Creating bare-metal C programming solutions for ARM-based microprocessors.
- Development and testing of end-user applications in C# and Visual Studios
- Full mentoring and coaching from the team to develop your skills through on-the-job training and learning sessions.
- Collaborative working with both software and electronics team.
- Object-oriented programming with languages C/C++ or C#
- Worked on projects or learned embedded systems/programming modules.
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 degree in programming or computer science background
- Ability to work in a team on project-based work.
- Commutable to Kent