Graduate Embedded Software Design Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Embedded Software Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturer within the Engineering team. In this role you would focus on creating bare-metal C programming language solutions for ARM based microprocessors on custom designed electronic printed circuit boards. As well as to contribute to the full design life cycle of products, including but not limited to specifications, system architecture, UI/UX design, peer review, source control, deployment, design for manufacture, product ionisation, testing, training, and project management.
- Develop software solutions for products as part of an agile multidisciplinary engineering team.
- To document designs and maintain clear records of all work in accordance with procedures.
- To support customers both internally and externally with relevant system issues.
- To carry out other tasks as may be requested from time to time by the Engineering Director
- Engineering/ Computer Science degree or equivalent (2:1)
- Experience of developing C programming language.
- Experience of working with embedded micro-controllers.
- 9 day fortnight (every other Friday is a non-working day) and hybrid working opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company profit sharing scheme
- Stakeholder pension and death in service scheme.
- Rewards and recognition scheme and employee engagement initiative
CVs from Graduate Embedded Software Design Engineer in Word Format to (url removed)
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.