Job title: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: Circa 30,000 pa
Job type: Permanent
Orion are working with a leading manufacturing company based in Alton. Due to significant growth of this business, they are looking to grow their Engineering department, by investing time and resource into developing a graduate level individual.
As an Graduate Electronics Engineer, you can benefit from:
- Circa 30k annual salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 days held for Christmas Shutdown) an additional day accumulated each year worked, capped to 25 days.
- Comprehensive benefit platform entitling colleagues to retail, holiday and services discounts.
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance package
- Life Insurance Scheme
The responsibilities of the Graduate Electronics Engineer will include:
- Producing design documentation from specifications
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Interaction with the product management and R&D teams
- Participation in hardware testing and production activity
We are looking for a Graduate Electronics Engineer who:
- Has a relevant qualification in Electronics / Computing / Embedded Systems Engineering
- Has experience in C language and development tools
If you're interested in joining this company as their Graduate Electronics Engineer, APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Paige Albery at Orion Electrotech Reading for a chat.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.