Role: Graduate Electrical Engineer
Salary: 28000 - 35000 (Negotiable)
This Hampshire-based consultancy have completed projects across a multitude of sectors (Healthcare, Residential, Commercial, Education ect). Their passion for sustainable building designs is reflected in their list of BREEAM certified projects. Due to their exponential growth they're looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their ranks with a clear route to partnership in the future.
For this role you would be responsible for the Design of Electrical systems and project coordination with the support of Senior staff.
- 1 years' experience within the building services (preferable not essential)
- Attend project meetings with Clients and other Design Team Members, Contractors etc.
- Get involved in site/condition surveys, feasibility studies, report writing etc.
- Carry out detailed scheme designs.
- Correspond with other design team members and the Client on technical issues.
- Carry out calculations (Manually & Using Software).
- Have a eagerness to learna and develop within the building services industry.
- Attend site progress meetings, together with monitoring Contractor's standards of workmanship and materials, monitor progress against overall construction programme.
- Assist when required, in agreeing interim application for payment by Contractor, together with agreeing final account with Contractor when appropriate.
This business has a very proactive approach towards training and development of their employees and encourage their staff to be vocal about gaps in knowledge or ability so they can develop tailored and specific training programmes. You will be expected to grow within the business and assist with your own learning curve by recommending training to fill gaps in ability when suitable.
They offer a healthy benefits package and operate within a flexible working environment and expect their engineers to be in the office 3 days a week (37.5 hour week).
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.