Role: Graduate Digital Product Executive Sheffield
Salary: up to £28k per annum
Elevation Recruitment Group - Marketing Division are excited to be working with a fantastic manufacturer, supplier and distributor.
Following on from a complete rebrand of our clients website, this is a newly created position based in the Digital team.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Trading Manager, this role will lead the delivery of a variety of technical and business projects; to deliver new website functionality, new systems, and technologies, providing improvements and delivering solutions to issues.
Successful delivery will be through using appropriate methodologies, managing key stakeholders, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. Managing the digital bugs and issues, being a point of contact across the business in escalating and finding solutions for these. Finally manage key third parties and coordinate and complete all relevant testing for new development releases.
- Prioritise and manage the sprint backlog for digital development, balancing the requirements of stakeholders with customer benefits.
- Responsible for scope, scheduling, and delivery of all developments, such as timely delivery of value; organising project status and working meetings; preparing and distributing progress reports; managing risks and issues and correcting deviations from plans.
- Work with internal teams, system integrators and other partners to ensure product feature enhancements are deployed on time and that bugs are fixed within SLA s.
- Supporting the Ecommerce Trading Manager and Commercial Director in developing the digital road map for all digital products.
- Collect ideas from industry best-practice to influence the product roadmap and staying up-to-date on any new CRO tools, applications and industry research.
- Work with stakeholders to capture and define requirements, translating the roadmap features into well-defined requirements for briefing into relevant internal teams and third parties.
- Ensuring that as well as development delivery, the relevant business transformation, i.e., changes to ways of working and ways of thinking is in place to ensure projects deliver on business objectives.
- Ensure lessons learnt are completed where appropriate and plan in subsequent analysis with the appropriate teams to assess the success of a project.
- Management of third-party relationships and software.
- Testing of new development, from pre-release, to post release and regression testing, also coordinating other internal and external teams testing.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all systems and system flows including; the website platform, the order management system, delivery and checkout flows and other third-party systems.
- Responsible for site bug and error management and delivery of solutions.
- Incident and site issue management, being a key business contact for any issues found onsite and affecting customers and following an escalation process to resolve these.
Qualifications and Skills Requirement
- Experienced project management or website management with demonstrable experience in manging all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Digital retailing experience and retail operations knowledge.
- Experience working with an external third-party development company and skilled in raising tickets, issues and relationship management.
- Experience with JIRA, Trello and SAP Commerce Cloud.
- An understanding of the design/creative process would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, as you will be working with both internal and external teams, managing across multiple levels to deliver projects and development.
- Outstanding attention to detail with meticulous planning skills.
- A collaborative and solutions-based mindset.
Hours: 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm (37.5 hrs per week)
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Death in Service benefit
50% Staff discount, and so much more!