An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Design Engineer to join an innovative market leading engineering organisation. We are seeking a highly self-motivated Mechanical Engineering graduate, who is keen to develop within a progressive and supportive environment.
Working with a team of experienced and forward thinking design engineers, you will be taken under their knowledgeable wings by assisting with designing and drawing detailed specifications meeting customer requirements.
As Graduate Design Engineer you will come fully armed with excellent analytical skills where you thrive on solving design dilemmas! We seek a people person with outstanding communication skills who wishes to work alongside a professional and down to earth team who all share the same drive and goals.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering an annual salary of up to 30,000 per year. Monday-Friday with a lunchtime finish on a Friday. Office based in Basingstoke (own transport essential due to location)
To be considered for the Graduate Design Engineer, you will essentially require:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Placement experience (or similar) within an equipment manufacture and design environment
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk 3D Inventor, or other 3D CAD packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, predominantly Excel & Word
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- With support from the design team, you will be draughting and developing detailed designs
- Using AutoCAD, Inventor, ICAPS, to generate designs
- Generate risk assessments, drawings, bills of materials, parts lists, technical manuals, and other technical documentation
- Create and carry out calculations for equipment
- Researching and providing recommendations on components and equipment for designs
If you are ready to take the next step of your career where you have scope to develop and grow, this opportunity would match your aspirations. Apply immediately, we look forward to hearing from you!