Are you looking for a rewarding career that allows a great insight into teaching? Have you considered doing a PGCE but not known whether it was for you? Vision for Education are looking to for an Graduate Classroom Supervisor to work in a Secondary School in Boldon.
About the role and school
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be required to cover staff in a variety of subjects and be able to deliver pre-set work whilst ensuring continuation of education for all pupils. You will be working with students across Key Stages 3 and 4 and with students across the ability spectrum, making sure behaviour management and safeguarding standards are upheld. This is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the Education sector and to gain experience within schools before going onto applying for your PGCE.
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected
To be considered for the role of Graduate Cover Supervisor you will
- Recent experience working with young people.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers.
- Hold minimum GCSE qualifications in English & Maths, A-levels and a Degree.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call our Newcastle Secondary office on (phone number removed).
The Edwin Group is a Top 10 UK-employer in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. Rated as 'Excellent' by our staff in all categories and recognised as having industry leading and world-class levels of employee engagement across the Group.