Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineers
Location: Cardiff, CF3 5EA
Salary: 25,000 - 31,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
About the Company:
Craddys is a 70-strong SME consultancy of diverse civil & structural engineering enthusiasts producing high quality work from collaborative and friendly open-plan offices in Bristol, Exeter, Cardiff & Wakefield. The consultancy works in a wide range of sectors including; industrial, healthcare, schools, residential, heritage, retail, commercial and sustainability, with project values ranging up to 200M.
If you think you are suitable for this Graduate Civil Engineer role, apply now - please detail your qualifications, any experience and your personal interests in your CV with accompanying cover letter outlining what you feel you can bring to Craddys.
Please note that our Cardiff Office will be relocating in January 2024 from CF24 0EB to Eastern Business Park CF3 5EA.
About the role:
We are currently offering exciting full-time opportunities for talented people to join our Cardiff team as Graduate Civil Engineers.
Through our Graduate Scheme, we offer the opportunity to reach chartered status quickly whilst training on our ICE approved training scheme. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a high degree of carefully supported responsibility from the out-set, dealing directly with clients and getting involved in the detailed design of a wide variety of projects, as well as gaining invaluable experience by working with a team of friendly experienced professionals.
Graduate Civil Engineer Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold a Civil Engineering degree (projected 2:1 or higher)
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office is required and experience in other software packages such as AutoCAD, Tekla, Civils 3D and Microdrainage would be useful but not essential
- The position is open to new graduates and graduates with experience
We encourage candidates from all background to apply.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Professional subscription paid by employer
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- ICE Approved Training Scheme
- Pension contributions
- Mental health and Wellbeing support
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Graduate Engineer, Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineer, Graduate Structural Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Engineer, Civil Engineering, Structural Technician, AutoCAD, ONC, HND will also be considered for this role.