A large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who specialises in offering cutting edge engineering solutions for a breadth of development sectors including industrial, urban regeneration and retail. They are experts in infrastructure design, utilising the latest technologies to create sustainable designs as well as undertaking Flood Risk Assessments, ground modelling and site appraisals. With a positive outlook on future workload they are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Civil Engineer to join their thriving company in Oxfordshire.
- Be degree level qualified in either Civil or Structural engineering
- Awareness of relevant software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MicroDrainage
- Strong organisational and time keeping abilities to keep up with workload
- Effective and confident communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive in self development
Within this exciting role you will gain a range of experience in using advanced design software, preparing feasibility studies, reports and detailed designs. You will develop your knowledge of the Highways Act, Water Industry Act and Drainage Acts and attend meetings alongside your team to cultivate relationships with clients and other professionals.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Financial support for professional membership
- Regular training sessions and ICE accredited Training programmes
- Study leave
- Hybrid working options
- Rewards for long service
- A busy social calendar and regular team events
- Health benefits
Interested in this or other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering. Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Stone on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.