If you are currently a Graduate Engineer, either approaching graduation or already have your first year of experience, and seeking a company to help support your goals and ambitions, train you on industry-leading software, and show you a clear path for progression, look no further.
My Client is a Medium-sized consultancy based in the London Bridge area and is now wanting a Graduate Civil Engineer to train and develop while working on a range of infrastructure projects across the UK.
What do you need?
- 1 year of professional Civil Engineer experience (post-graduation).
- Experience designing Civil Engineering schemes using AutoCAD 2D.
- Hunger to achieve CEng status and progression within a well-established firm.
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic progression and training on Civil 3D and MicroDrainage.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Exposure to a range of high-profile infrastructure projects across the UK.
If this role could be of interest, don't wait around! Find out more by applying and speaking with myself or one of the team.