Graduate Civil Engineer - Required for my client to join their office in Cross Hill, West Yorkshire. The client is well known for delivering nationwide complex design solutions across commercial, leisure and residential sectors providing tender winning designs for both developers and design/construct contractors.
The ideal Civil Engineer will have a degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subjects. Experience using AutoCAD and Civils 3D, plus Microsoft Office software such as Word, excel and PowerPoint.
Experience in Residential and Industrial projects is advantageous and knowledge of highway design elements (Section 38/104 and 278 Agreements).
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Hybrid working opportunities negotiable
- Rest of package discussed at interview stage.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Assisting the Engineering Manager in the delivery of services by providing technical support within the office.
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting.
- Deliver efficient, effective and quality services by way of flexible working and the acceptance of responsibility.
- Obtaining building regulation approvals.
- Negotiate with drainage utilities, the environment Agency and the lead local flood authority.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subjects.
- Experience with Micro Drainage/Windes.
- Proven experience in drainage preferably in the housing industry.
- Experience with Section Agreements
- Experience with MS Office software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge AutoCAD, Civils' 3D
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.