Graduate Carbon Consultant - Manchester
25,000 - 28,000
Our client is searching for a competent and enthusiastic graduate to play a role within their carbon team. You will have a focus on Net zero strategy developing and CDP services to help meet the demands of their customer base.
- Data analysis
- Develop and maintain client expectations
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate carbon processes throughout the business
- Coordinate and deliver a wide range of carbon accounting, disclosure, and advisory projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of the CDP disclosure system
- Have a degree in Engineering
- Have knowledge of UK regulatory frameworks such as SECR and the TCFD recommendations and associated disclosure requirements.
- Have quality technical writing skills and be able to draft client-facing reports to a high standard.
- Be local to Manchester or willing to commute
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Agile working - three days office-based, two remote per week
- On-site parking
- Free fitness classes
- Discounts at local restaurants, shops, leisure facilities and gyms
In order to discuss this Senior role and other positions within the and Sustainability sectors please call Callum on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)