Are you a recent graduate with a degree in construction? Are you eager to dive into the world of procurement but lacking direct buying experience? Look no further - our client, a well-established family-owned company based in vibrant North West London, is seeking a motivated Junior Buyer to join their dynamic team!
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of procurement within the construction industry while working alongside experienced professionals who are passionate about what they do. No prior buying experience is required - what matters most is your enthusiasm, your willingness to learn, and your construction-related degree.
Here's what you can expect:
- Assisting senior buyers in sourcing materials and negotiating prices
- Building and nurturing relationships with suppliers
- Monitoring inventory levels and ensuring timely deliveries
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support project success
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table to enhance our procurement processes
What we're looking for:
- A degree in construction or a related field
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to thrive in both team-based and independent work settings
- A proactive mindset and eagerness to take on new challenges
In return, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary ranging between 25,000 - 35,000
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- The chance to become part of a tight-knit, family-oriented company with a strong commitment to excellence
If you're ready to embark on an exciting career journey as a Junior Buyer and contribute your skills to our team, don't hesitate to apply today! We're eager to welcome someone who shares our passion for construction and drive for success.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.