Job Profile for Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor - LF(phone number removed)
Our client a leading multi-Disciplinary consultancy are currently recruiting for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join them working from their Bournemouth office. In this role you would work with and report to one of their Chartered Building Surveyors in their growing Building Surveying Team
Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance repair and refurbishment of residential and commercial properties
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Pre-acquisition and technical due diligence surveys
- Contract Administration - Preparation and compilation of JCT Contracts an associated documentation
- Project/Contract Management - Providing assistance to Chartered Building Surveyors on live projects, assisting with site inspect reports, valuations and project delivery
- Building Design/CAD - Producing drawings in AutoCAD for planning permission, building regulation applications and project specifications
- Schedules of Condition and assistance with Party Wall Awards
- Bank Monitoring
- Insurance Reinstatement Valuations
- Measured Surveys
- Providing Health and Safety advice to clients under the CDM Regulations.
Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying (or similar relevant degree).
- Open to candidates from Graduate to Assistant level
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- A reasonable understanding of construction methodologies and techniques
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- A full clean driving licence and own vehicle
Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: 25k - 35k (Guide only - DOE)
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training and Personal development opportunities
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.