- Graduate Building Surveyor
- £25,000 £42,000 + 1st Class APC support + healthcare + enhanced pension + up to 27 days
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Chichester, West Sussex
New opportunity within the Chichester office of this established multidisciplinary consultancy, working directly with the Associate in charge of APC training. With exposure across all areas of Building Surveying, you will have access to the perfect conditions to pass your APC in a timely manner, ensuring you quick progression to Chartership and beyond.
Person Specification: Graduate Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will hold a RICS recognised degree or equivalent in Building Surveying or a related field
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 years practical experience
- You will have strong communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD
Roles & Responsibilities: Graduate Building Surveyor
Working closely with others in this multi-disciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to cover a broad range of projects and professional instructions across various project sectors.
Your work will cover all aspects of traditional Building Surveying. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Site/Condition Surveys
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Detailed Report Writing
- Defect Assessment and Remedial Advice
- Party Wall
- Refurbishments, Restoration, Maintenance & Repair Advice
- Health & Safety
- Technical (CAD) Design & Drawing
- Client and Contractor Meetings
- Planning & Building Regulations
Salary & Package: Graduate Building Surveyor
Salary levels range from £25,000 £42,000 dependent on experience.
This is complimented by a package which includes:
- Payment of relevant Professional Subscription memberships
- Private Healthcare
- Up to 27 day holiday plus bank holidays with the option of holiday buying or selling.
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
Our client is national multi-disciplinary consultancy with 7 offices across the UK. They operate across a broad range of project sectors, including; commercial, retail, residential, education, healthcare, higher education, heritage, industrial, public sector and more.
They have an excellent reputation for delivering a 1st Class APC process, in some cases even deliivering outsourced APC seminars to smaller practices.
They have experienced strong growth within their Chichester office, and in-line with having secured a number of long-term frameworks, they are again growing and in search of a Graduate Building Surveyor.
APPLY or Register your interest
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning or apply on this page.