An established consultancy, based in Manchester, have an opportunity for an ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor to join their flexible team.
The Graduate Building Surveyors role
As the Graduate Building Surveyor, you will be part of an expanding team working on a wide range of building surveying disciplines in a client-focused environment. You will be part of a very supportive environment with full support provided to achieve your APC.
The Graduate Building Surveyor's duties will include contract administration, surveys and schedules of condition, technical due diligence, dilapidations, party wall and rights of light.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will have?
- Degree qualified (RICS accredited ideally)
- Some previous consultancy experience would be beneficial
- Currently undertaking APC or intention to do so
- A confident communicator - Both written and verbal
- 26,000 - 32,000
- RICS subscriptions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression opportunities
- Employee bonus scheme
- Company laptop and mobile
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular CPD
- Friendly team dynamic
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan - (phone number removed)
Charlie Swadling- (phone number removed)
Building Surveyor Building Surveying Surveyor Construction Surveying Project Management Chartered Building Surveyor Graduate Building Surveyor