Elevation Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working with a fantastic business in the Rotherham area as they look to recruit a Graduate Assistant Accountant into their team!
Fully study support available!
- Accurate capture and reporting of financial and performance activities of the business
- General financial query management requiring cross team collaboration to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review and challenge of results ensuring there is a continual monitoring and improvement in the controls environment around all transactional processing
- Development of a quality review of processes & procedures, driving development and implementation of continuous improvement and automation initiatives
- Liaison with the external auditors, ensuring accurate and timely data provision and proactive, sustainable resolution of any audit findings
- Production and Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Provide quality data analysis to support and drive key business decisions
- Degree or AAT qualification
- Technical Accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding how to implement business process improvement
- Proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Modelling, analytical and numerical reasoning skills with an ability to interpret and summarise multiple information streams
- Able to organise and manage work independently
- Work with integrity, role modelling the behaviours aligned to being an inclusive workplace
If this role looks of interest, please get in touch or apply now!