We are proud to be representing a young and forward-thinking independent consultancy that are striving to revolutionise the industry with the level of expertise that they possess, the directors have built up over 100 years' experience between them and have multiple offices over the UK and have projects ongoing worldwide. Due to the current project work ongoing are on the lookout for a Graduate Acoustic Consultant to join the office in Birmingham.
- BSc in Acoustics and or Physics.
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to write technically concise reports.
- Experience in using relevant software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write out technical assessments providing advice to clients.
- Carry out site measurements.
- Design input across varied sectors, including hospitality, education, residential and healthcare.
- Attend design team meetings and provide advice to the design teams and stakeholders on issues that are related to Acoustics, Noise & Vibrations.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Friendly work culture.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustic Consultancy. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on (url removed) or call on (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.