We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated GIS Administrator to join our client's team.
This role would suite an individual with a background in Geography/Geology and an interest in pursuing a career in GIS.
Duties will include
- Infrastructure Management: GIS helps manage and track utility infrastructure
- Asset Mapping and Inventory: GIS creates detailed maps of assets and helps manage inventory.
- Network Planning and Design: GIS assists in planning optimal utility network routes and placements.
- Outage Management: GIS identifies affected areas during outages
- Environmental Analysis
- Professional and reliable work ethic
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail for accurate order inputting
- Good communication skills and a customer-oriented approach
Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 4.00 pm, 3.30 pm finish every Friday. After full training has been completed you will be able to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Salary - Pay - Initially pays 12.11 per hour ( 23,362. After 6 months it would increase to 12.79 per hour ( 24,682)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.